Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF - 4/17/09

Finally. Spring seems to have arrived for the weekend, just in time for us racers to launch a two-day industrial-park assault. The Syn-fit and the Carl Dolan Memorial races will have outstanding participation if only because the basement dwellers finally come out on 70-degree, sunny days in April.

After a long run-up to tax-day, I finally had some down-time at work today so I took some coworkers out to lunch. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a "sneak out early" kinda day, too. Just too nice to be inside posting blogs and such ... I mean, working.

Chicken suggested that I do a blog on hamsters. I don't really know her latest fascination with hamsters, but I think it has something to do with the time she and Robin sat on my couch drinking wine and watching me finish my workout on the rollers. Since the only thing I know about hamsters is that my little brother had a couple when he was younger and that they multiplied like crazy. You know that cliche about breeding like rabbits ? Based on my experience, I'd rephrase that to breeding like hamsters.

That said, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while ... I was laughing so hard I was in tears a few mins ago ... my coworkers came in to see what I was doing. Note the bike computer at the top of the wheel. Thanks to Chicken and Chris K for forwarding this gem.



On that note, I'm out ... enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i'm laughing so hard i'm almost crying!!! La